Governing Marine Fisheries in a Changing Climate: A Game-Theoretic Perspective
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie
Special Issue: Marine Resource Management Issues in the 21st Century
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 309–334, June 2013
How to Cite
Miller, K. A., Munro, G. R., Sumaila, U. R. and Cheung, W. W. L. (2013), Governing Marine Fisheries in a Changing Climate: A Game-Theoretic Perspective. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 61: 309–334. doi: 10.1111/cjag.12011
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!