A Two Factor Model for Water Prices and Its Implications for Evaluating Real Options and Other Water Price Derivatives
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 23–45, March 2014
How to Cite
Truong, C. H. (2014), A Two Factor Model for Water Prices and Its Implications for Evaluating Real Options and Other Water Price Derivatives. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 62: 23–45. doi: 10.1111/cjag.12018
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!