Off-Farm Work, Intensity of Government Payments, and Farm Exits: Evidence from a National Survey in the United States
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 283–306, June 2014
How to Cite
Mishra, A. K., Fannin, J. M. and Joo, H. (2014), Off-Farm Work, Intensity of Government Payments, and Farm Exits: Evidence from a National Survey in the United States. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 62: 283–306. doi: 10.1111/cjag.12027
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- USDA Cooperative State Research Education & Extension Service, Hatch project. Grant Number: #0212495
- Louisiana State University Experiment Station project. Grant Number: #LAB 94163
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!