The Effects of Wind Turbines on Property Values in Ontario: Does Public Perception Match Empirical Evidence?
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 365–392, September 2014
How to Cite
Vyn, R. J. and McCullough, R. M. (2014), The Effects of Wind Turbines on Property Values in Ontario: Does Public Perception Match Empirical Evidence?. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 62: 365–392. doi: 10.1111/cjag.12030
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Municipal Property Assessment Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!