A phylogenetic analysis of the megadiverse Chalcidoidea (Hymenoptera)
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2012 Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada Cladistics © The Willi Hennig Society 2013 Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 466–542, October 2013
How to Cite
Heraty, J. M., Burks, R. A., Cruaud, A., Gibson, G. A. P., Liljeblad, J., Munro, J., Rasplus, J.-Y., Delvare, G., Janšta, P., Gumovsky, A., Huber, J., Woolley, J. B., Krogmann, L., Heydon, S., Polaszek, A., Schmidt, S., Darling, D. C., Gates, M. W., Mottern, J., Murray, E., Dal Molin, A., Triapitsyn, S., Baur, H., Pinto, J. D., van Noort, S., George, J. and Yoder, M. (2013), A phylogenetic analysis of the megadiverse Chalcidoidea (Hymenoptera). Cladistics, 29: 466–542. doi: 10.1111/cla.12006
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: TOL EF-0341149, PEET DEB-0730616, SVV–2012–265206
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!