A total-evidence phylogenetic analysis of Hormaphidinae (Hemiptera: Aphididae), with comments on the evolution of galls
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
© The Willi Hennig Society 2013
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 26–66, February 2014
How to Cite
Chen, J., Jiang, L.-Y. and Qiao, G.-X. (2014), A total-evidence phylogenetic analysis of Hormaphidinae (Hemiptera: Aphididae), with comments on the evolution of galls. Cladistics, 30: 26–66. doi: 10.1111/cla.12024
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scientists. Grant Number: 31025024
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30830017
- National Science Fund for Fostering Talents in Basic Research. Grant Number: J1210002
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2011FY120200
- Key Laboratory of the Zoological Systematics and Evolution of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: O529YX5105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!