These authors contributed equally to this work.
Role of Caribbean Islands in the diversification and biogeography of Neotropical Heraclides swallowtails
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
© The Willi Hennig Society 2014
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 291–314, June 2015
How to Cite
Lewis, D. S., Sperling, F. A. H., Nakahara, S., Cotton, A. M., Kawahara, A. Y. and Condamine, F. L. (2015), Role of Caribbean Islands in the diversification and biogeography of Neotropical Heraclides swallowtails. Cladistics, 31: 291–314. doi: 10.1111/cla.12092
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2014
- Museum Associates Award
- Director's Office, Florida Museum of Natural History (FLMNH)
- National Centre of Scientific Research (CNRS)
- French National Agency for Research. Grant Number: ANR ECOEVOBIO-CHEX2011
- NSERC Discovery
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!