Implants placed in fresh extraction sockets in the maxilla: clinical and radiographic outcomes from a 3-year follow-up examination
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical Oral Implants Research
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 321–327, March 2014
How to Cite
Implants placed in fresh extraction sockets in the maxilla: clinical and radiographic outcomes from a 3-year follow-up examination. Clin. Oral Impl. Res. 00, 2013; 1–7.doi: 10.1111/clr12140, , , , , , .
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- DENTSPLY Implants
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.