The authors Kämmerer and Schiegnitz contributed equally in this study.
Modification of xenogenic bone substitute materials – effects on the early healing cascade in vitro
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical Oral Implants Research
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 852–858, July 2014
How to Cite
Modification of xenogenic bone substitute materials – effects on the early healing cascade in vitro. Clin. Oral Impl. Res. 25, 2014, 852–858 doi: 10.1111/clr.12153, , , , .
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.