Cone beam computed tomography evaluation of regenerated buccal bone 5 years after simultaneous implant placement and guided bone regeneration procedures – a randomized, controlled clinical trial
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical Oral Implants Research
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 28–34, January 2015
How to Cite
Cone beam computed tomography evaluation of regenerated buccal bone 5-years after simultaneous implant placement and guided bone regeneration procedures – a randomized, controlled clinical trial. Clin. Oral Impl. Res. 26, 2015, 28–34 doi: 10.1111/clr.12296, , , .
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2013
- University of Zurich
- Swiss Society of Reconstructive Dentistry
- Institut Straumann AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.