Resonance frequency analysis as a predictor of early implant failure in the partially edentulous posterior maxilla following immediate nonfunctional loading or delayed loading with single unit restorations
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical Oral Implants Research
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 183–190, February 2015
How to Cite
Resonance frequency analysis as a predictor of early implant failure in the partially edentulous posterior maxilla following immediate nonfunctional loading or delayed loading with single unit restorations. Clin. Oral Impl. Res. 26, 2015, 183–190 doi: 10.1111/clr.12310, , , , , , .
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Straumann USA
- ITI Foundation
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research. Grant Number: T90 DE021986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!