Osteotome sinus floor elevation with and without grafting: an animal study in Labrador dogs
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical Oral Implants Research
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 197–203, February 2015
How to Cite
Osteotome sinus floor elevation with and without grafting: an animal study in Labrador dogs. Clin. Oral Impl. Res. 26, 2015, 197–203 doi: 10.1111/clr.12313, , , , , .
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB933604
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070842
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.