All-ceramic restoration of zirconia two-piece implants – a randomized controlled clinical trial
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical Oral Implants Research
How to Cite
All-ceramic restoration of zirconia two-piece implants – a randomized controlled clinical trial. Clin. Oral Impl. Res. 00, 2014; 1–6.doi: 10.1111/clr.12342, , , , , .
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Ziterion GmbH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.