Influence of the implant design on osseointegration and crestal bone resorption of immediate implants: a histomorphometric study in dogs
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical Oral Implants Research
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 876–881, August 2015
How to Cite
Influence of the implant design on osseointegration and crestal bone resorption of immediate implants: a histomorphometric study in dogs. Clin. Oral Impl. Res. 26, 2015, 876–881 doi: 10.1111/clr.12381, , , , , .
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!