Reversible association of tetraspanin with Trichomonas vaginalis flagella upon adherence to host cells
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1797–1807, December 2012
How to Cite
de Miguel, N., Riestra, A. and Johnson, P. J. (2012), Reversible association of tetraspanin with Trichomonas vaginalis flagella upon adherence to host cells. Cellular Microbiology, 14: 1797–1807. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12003
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 08:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: AI069058
- ANPCyT (Agencia Nacional de Promocion Cientıfica y Tecnologica). Grant Number: PICT-2011-0279
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!