Shared senior authorship.
In silico directed mutagenesis identifies the CD81/claudin-1 hepatitis C virus receptor interface
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1892–1903, December 2012
How to Cite
Davis, C., Harris, H. J., Hu, K., Drummer, H. E., McKeating, J. A., Mullins, J. G. L. and Balfe, P. (2012), In silico directed mutagenesis identifies the CD81/claudin-1 hepatitis C virus receptor interface. Cellular Microbiology, 14: 1892–1903. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12008
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 06:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- MRC. Grant Numbers: G0400802, G0801976
- The Wellcome Trust
- European Union ‘HEPACUTE (FP7)’ programme
Table S1. Primers used in genesis of claudin-1 and CD81 mutants.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.