Consequences of flagellin export through the type III secretion system of Pseudomonas syringae reveal a major difference in the innate immune systems of mammals and the model plant Nicotiana benthamiana
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 601–618, April 2013
How to Cite
Wei, H.-L., Chakravarthy, S., Worley, J. N. and Collmer, A. (2013), Consequences of flagellin export through the type III secretion system of Pseudomonas syringae reveal a major difference in the innate immune systems of mammals and the model plant Nicotiana benthamiana. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 601–618. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12059
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2012 01:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation Plant Genome Research Program. Grant Number: IOS-1025642
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!