Present address: Cellular and Molecular Biophysics, Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Munich, Germany.
Multimerizable HIV Gag derivative binds to the liquid-disordered phase in model membranes
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Scientific Priority Program 1175
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 237–247, February 2013
How to Cite
Keller, H., Kräusslich, H.-G. and Schwille, P. (2013), Multimerizable HIV Gag derivative binds to the liquid-disordered phase in model membranes. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 237–247. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12064
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2012 06:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: 1175
- DFG Transregio Collaborative Research Center. Grant Number: TRR 83
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!