Lipoarabinomannan mannose caps do not affect mycobacterial virulence or the induction of protective immunity in experimental animal models of infection and have minimal impact on in vitro inflammatory responses
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 660–674, April 2013
How to Cite
Afonso-Barroso, A., Clark, S. O., Williams, A., Rosa, G. T., Nóbrega, C., Silva-Gomes, S., Vale-Costa, S., Ummels, R., Stoker, N., Movahedzadeh, F., van der Ley, P., Sloots, A., Cot, M., Appelmelk, B. J., Puzo, G., Nigou, J., Geurtsen, J. and Appelberg, R. (2013), Lipoarabinomannan mannose caps do not affect mycobacterial virulence or the induction of protective immunity in experimental animal models of infection and have minimal impact on in vitro inflammatory responses. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 660–674. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12065
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2012 06:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- European Union. Grant Number: ImmunovacTB, ref. 37388 of the FP6
- EU. Grant Number: NEWTBVAC project, ref. 241745 of the FP7
- Gulbenkian Foundation
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT)
- Portuguese Government
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 073237
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 016.101.001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!