Transcription factor complex AP-1 mediates inflammation initiated by Chlamydia pneumoniae infection
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 779–794, May 2013
How to Cite
Wang, A., Al-Kuhlani, M., Johnston, S. C., Ojcius, D. M., Chou, J. and Dean, D. (2013), Transcription factor complex AP-1 mediates inflammation initiated by Chlamydia pneumoniae infection. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 779–794. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12071
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2012 03:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- Pacific Vascular Foundation
- National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases-sponsored Pathogen Functional Genomics Resource Center at JCVI
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 AI098843
Table S1. Gene and nucleotide sequences of small interfering RNA.
Table S2. Primers used for quantitative real-time PCR.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.