Porphyromonas gingivalis-nucleoside-diphosphate-kinase inhibits ATP-induced reactive-oxygen-species via P2X7 receptor/NADPH-oxidase signalling and contributes to persistence
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 961–976, June 2013
How to Cite
Choi, C. H., Spooner, R., DeGuzman, J., Koutouzis, T., Ojcius, D. M. and Yilmaz, Ö. (2013), Porphyromonas gingivalis-nucleoside-diphosphate-kinase inhibits ATP-induced reactive-oxygen-species via P2X7 receptor/NADPH-oxidase signalling and contributes to persistence. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 961–976. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12089
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2012 05:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2012
- NIDCR. Grant Numbers: R01DE016593, R01DE019444
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!