Iron-regulated surface determinant B (IsdB) promotes Staphylococcus aureus adherence to and internalization by non-phagocytic human cells
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1026–1041, June 2013
How to Cite
Zapotoczna, M., Jevnikar, Z., Miajlovic, H., Kos, J. and Foster, T. J. (2013), Iron-regulated surface determinant B (IsdB) promotes Staphylococcus aureus adherence to and internalization by non-phagocytic human cells. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 1026–1041. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12097
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2012 02:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- Health Research Board of Ireland. Grant Number: RP/2008/20
- Science Foundation Ireland Principle Investigator. Grant Number: 08/IN.1/B1854
- Slovenian Research Agency. Grant Number: J4-0123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!