These authors equally contributed to this work.
The NF-κB inhibitor SC75741 efficiently blocks influenza virus propagation and confers a high barrier for development of viral resistance
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1198–1211, July 2013
How to Cite
Ehrhardt, C., Rückle, A., Hrincius, E. R., Haasbach, E., Anhlan, D., Ahmann, K., Banning, C., Reiling, S. J., Kühn, J., Strobl, S., Vitt, D., Leban, J., Planz, O. and Ludwig, S. (2013), The NF-κB inhibitor SC75741 efficiently blocks influenza virus propagation and confers a high barrier for development of viral resistance. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 1198–1211. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12108
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2013 05:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- Innovative Medical Research. Grant Number: EH12003
- University of Muenster
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- German ministry of education and research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!