Perturbations of Plasmodium Puf2 expression and RNA-seq of Puf2-deficient sporozoites reveal a critical role in maintaining RNA homeostasis and parasite transmissibility
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1266–1283, July 2013
How to Cite
Lindner, S. E., Mikolajczak, S. A., Vaughan, A. M., Moon, W., Joyce, B. R., Sullivan, W. J. and Kappe, S. H. I. (2013), Perturbations of Plasmodium Puf2 expression and RNA-seq of Puf2-deficient sporozoites reveal a critical role in maintaining RNA homeostasis and parasite transmissibility. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 1266–1283. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12116
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 07:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- the NIH under the Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Awards. Grant Numbers: F32GM083438, F32AI093271
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AI084031, AI077502
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!