Contributed equally to this work.
Plasmodium yoelii inhibitor of cysteine proteases is exported to exomembrane structures and interacts with yoelipain-2 during asexual blood-stage development
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1508–1526, September 2013
How to Cite
Pei, Y., Miller, J. L., Lindner, S. E., Vaughan, A. M., Torii, M. and Kappe, S. H. I. (2013), Plasmodium yoelii inhibitor of cysteine proteases is exported to exomembrane structures and interacts with yoelipain-2 during asexual blood-stage development. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 1508–1526. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12124
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2013 06:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- R01 AI053709
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!