The ‘ubiquitous’ reality of vector immunology
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1070–1078, July 2013
How to Cite
Severo, M. S., Sakhon, O. S., Choy, A., Stephens, K. D. and Pedra, J. H. F. (2013), The ‘ubiquitous’ reality of vector immunology. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 1070–1078. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12128
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 05:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- public health service. Grant Number: R01 AI093653
Table S1. Vector-borne diseases of importance based upon health and economical impact.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.