Endosulfatases SULF1 and SULF2 limit Chlamydia muridarum infection
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1560–1571, September 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J. H., Chan, C., Elwell, C., Singer, M. S., Dierks, T., Lemjabbar-Alaoui, H., Rosen, S. D. and Engel, J. N. (2013), Endosulfatases SULF1 and SULF2 limit Chlamydia muridarum infection. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 1560–1571. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12133
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 07:55AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1-AI073770, PO1-AI053194
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: Grant 73087
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Grant DI 575/6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!