A key role for lipoic acid synthesis during Plasmodium liver stage development
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1585–1604, September 2013
How to Cite
Falkard, B., Kumar, T. R. S., Hecht, L.-S., Matthews, K. A., Henrich, P. P., Gulati, S., Lewis, R. E., Manary, M. J., Winzeler, E. A., Sinnis, P., Prigge, S. T., Heussler, V., Deschermeier, C. and Fidock, D. (2013), A key role for lipoic acid synthesis during Plasmodium liver stage development. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 1585–1604. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12137
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2013 01:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: T-R01 AI085584, R01 AI056840, R01 AI065853
- EVIMalaR EU-consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!