West Nile virus and dengue virus capsid protein negates the antiviral activity of human Sec3 protein through the proteasome pathway
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1688–1706, October 2013
How to Cite
Bhuvanakantham, R. and Ng, M.-L. (2013), West Nile virus and dengue virus capsid protein negates the antiviral activity of human Sec3 protein through the proteasome pathway. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 1688–1706. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12143
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2013 06:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- Biomedical Research Council, Singapore. Grant Number: BMRC/06/1/21/19/451
- National University of Singapore. Grant Number: R-182-000-115-112
- NMRC/NRF. Grant Number: R-182-000-220–275
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!