Rapid cytoskeleton remodelling in dendritic cells following invasion by Toxoplasma gondii coincides with the onset of a hypermigratory phenotype
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1735–1752, October 2013
How to Cite
Weidner, J. M., Kanatani, S., Hernández-Castañeda, M. A., Fuks, J. M., Rethi, B., Wallin, R. P. A. and Barragan, A. (2013), Rapid cytoskeleton remodelling in dendritic cells following invasion by Toxoplasma gondii coincides with the onset of a hypermigratory phenotype. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 1735–1752. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12145
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2013 03:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Swedish Research Council
- Wenner Gren Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!