HIV-1 Nef disrupts membrane-microdomain-associated anterograde transport for plasma membrane delivery of selected Src family kinases
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1605–1621, October 2013
How to Cite
Pan, X., Geist, M. M., Rudolph, J. M., Nickel, W. and Fackler, O. T. (2013), HIV-1 Nef disrupts membrane-microdomain-associated anterograde transport for plasma membrane delivery of selected Src family kinases. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 1605–1621. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12148
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 06:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!