These authors contributed equally to the work presented.
Helicobacter pylori outer membrane protein HopQ identified as a novel T4SS-associated virulence factor
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1896–1912, November 2013
How to Cite
Belogolova, E., Bauer, B., Pompaiah, M., Asakura, H., Brinkman, V., Ertl, C., Bartfeld, S., Nechitaylo, T. Y., Haas, R., Machuy, N., Salama, N., Churin, Y. and Meyer, T. F. (2013), Helicobacter pylori outer membrane protein HopQ identified as a novel T4SS-associated virulence factor. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 1896–1912. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12158
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2013 03:47AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- DFG. Grant Number: HA2697/10-1
- Sixth Research Framework Programme of the European Union. Grant Number: LSHC-CT-2005–018704
- BMBF. Grant Number: 0315435A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!