Meningococcal resistance to antimicrobial peptides is mediated by bacterial adhesion and host cell RhoA and Cdc42 signalling
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1938–1954, November 2013
How to Cite
Geörg, M., Maudsdotter, L., Tavares, R. and Jonsson, A.-B. (2013), Meningococcal resistance to antimicrobial peptides is mediated by bacterial adhesion and host cell RhoA and Cdc42 signalling. Cellular Microbiology, 15: 1938–1954. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12163
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 06:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish Cancer Society
- Ragnar Söderbergs Stiftelse
- Knut and Alice Wallenbergs Stiftelse
- Torsten Söderbergs Stiftelse
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!