Small molecule screen yields inhibitors of pseudomonas homoserine lactone-induced host responses
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 1–14, January 2014
How to Cite
Valentine, C. D., Zhang, H., Phuan, P.-W., Nguyen, J., Verkman, A. S. and Haggie, P. M. (2014), Small molecule screen yields inhibitors of pseudomonas homoserine lactone-induced host responses. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 1–14. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12176
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2013 05:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2013
- NIDDK. Grant Numbers: DK081355, DK072517
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Grant Number: R613
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!