The Toxoplasma gondii kinetochore is required for centrosome association with the centrocone (spindle pole)
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 78–94, January 2014
How to Cite
Farrell, M. and Gubbels, M.-J. (2014), The Toxoplasma gondii kinetochore is required for centrosome association with the centrocone (spindle pole). Cellular Microbiology, 16: 78–94. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12185
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2013 03:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AI081924
- March of Dimes Basil O'Connor Starter Scholar Research Award. Grant Number: 5-FY09-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!