WASH-driven actin polymerization is required for efficient mycobacterial phagosome maturation arrest
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 232–246, February 2014
How to Cite
Kolonko, M., Geffken, A. C., Blumer, T., Hagens, K., Schaible, U. E. and Hagedorn, M. (2014), WASH-driven actin polymerization is required for efficient mycobacterial phagosome maturation arrest. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 232–246. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12217
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- Leibniz Association
- DFG. Grant Number: HA3473/3-1
- BMBF ‘Medical Infection Genomic. Grant Number: DFG-SPP-1580
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!