Identification of a type IV secretion substrate of Brucella abortus that participates in the early stages of intracellular survival
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 396–410, March 2014
How to Cite
Döhmer, P. H., Valguarnera, E., Czibener, C. and Ugalde, J. E. (2014), Identification of a type IV secretion substrate of Brucella abortus that participates in the early stages of intracellular survival. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 396–410. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12224
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 05:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
- NIAID Grant AI078891
- University of San Martín
- National Research Council of Argentina (CONICET)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!