P58IPK inhibits coxsackievirus-induced apoptosis via the PI3K/Akt pathway requiring activation of ATF6a and subsequent upregulation of mitofusin 2
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 411–424, March 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, H. M., Qiu, Y., Ye, X., Hemida, M. G., Hanson, P. and Yang, D. (2014), P58IPK inhibits coxsackievirus-induced apoptosis via the PI3K/Akt pathway requiring activation of ATF6a and subsequent upregulation of mitofusin 2. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 411–424. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12229
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2013 06:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research and Heart and Stroke Foundation of BC and Yukon
- CIHR-IMPACT and Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada postdoctoral fellowship
- UGF Award from the University of British Columbia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!