Forward motility is essential for trypanosome infection in the tsetse fly
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 425–433, March 2014
How to Cite
Rotureau, B., Ooi, C.-P., Huet, D., Perrot, S. and Bastin, P. (2014), Forward motility is essential for trypanosome infection in the tsetse fly. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 425–433. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12230
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2013 06:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- Institut Pasteur
- French National Agency for Research. Grant Number: ANR MIE08-027 SENSOTRYPA
- French Government's Investissement d'Avenir program, Laboratoire d'Excellence ‘Integrative Biology of Emerging Infectious Diseases’. Grant Number: n°ANR-10-LABX-62-IBEID
- DIM Ile de France post-doctoral fellowship
- a doctoral FRM fellowship
- French Ministry of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!