Shared senior authorship.
Cytoplasmic replication of Staphylococcus aureus upon phagosomal escape triggered by phenol-soluble modulin α
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 451–465, April 2014
How to Cite
Grosz, M., Kolter, J., Paprotka, K., Winkler, A.-C., Schäfer, D., Chatterjee, S. S., Geiger, T., Wolz, C., Ohlsen, K., Otto, M., Rudel, T., Sinha, B. and Fraunholz, M. (2014), Cytoplasmic replication of Staphylococcus aureus upon phagosomal escape triggered by phenol-soluble modulin α. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 451–465. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12233
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2013 07:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- German Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: TRR34, FR1504/2-1
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- US National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!