Mouse infection and pathogenesis by Trypanosoma brucei motility mutants
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 912–924, June 2014
How to Cite
Kisalu, N. K., Langousis, G., Bentolila, L. A., Ralston, K. S. and Hill, K. L. (2014), Mouse infection and pathogenesis by Trypanosoma brucei motility mutants. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 912–924. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12244
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2013 04:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- NIH-NIAID. Grant Number: AI052348
- Shapiro Fellowship
- UCLA Dissertation Year Fellowship
- Warsaw fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!