Mycoplasma superantigen initiates a TLR4-dependent Th17 cascade that enhances arthritis after blocking B7-1 in Mycoplasma arthritidis-infected mice
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 896–911, June 2014
How to Cite
Mu, H.-H., Nourian, M. M., Jiang, H. H., Tran, J. W. and Cole, B. C. (2014), Mycoplasma superantigen initiates a TLR4-dependent Th17 cascade that enhances arthritis after blocking B7-1 in Mycoplasma arthritidis-infected mice. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 896–911. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12247
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2013 08:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Nora Eccles Treadwell Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!