C.W. and B.B. contributed equally to this work.
The Salmonella enterica giant adhesin SiiE binds to polarized epithelial cells in a lectin-like manner
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 962–975, June 2014
How to Cite
Wagner, C., Barlag, B., Gerlach, R. G., Deiwick, J. and Hensel, M. (2014), The Salmonella enterica giant adhesin SiiE binds to polarized epithelial cells in a lectin-like manner. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 962–975. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12253
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- DFG Grant HE1964/13-1 and P4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!