Functional analysis of novel Rab GTPases identified in the proteome of purified Legionella-containing vacuoles from macrophages
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 1034–1052, July 2014
How to Cite
Hoffmann, C., Finsel, I., Otto, A., Pfaffinger, G., Rothmeier, E., Hecker, M., Becher, D. and Hilbi, H. (2014), Functional analysis of novel Rab GTPases identified in the proteome of purified Legionella-containing vacuoles from macrophages. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 1034–1052. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12256
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2013 03:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- Max von Pettenkofer Institute, Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: HI 1511/1-1, SPP1580
- ‘Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung’. Grant Number: 0315834C
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A-125369
- BMBF. Grant Number: ZIK 03Z1CN21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!