These authors contributed equally.
Commensal microbiota stimulate systemic neutrophil migration through induction of Serum amyloid A
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 1053–1067, July 2014
How to Cite
Kanther, M., Tomkovich, S., Xiaolun, S., Grosser, M. R., Koo, J., Flynn, E. J., Jobin, C. and Rawls, J. F. (2014), Commensal microbiota stimulate systemic neutrophil migration through induction of Serum amyloid A. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 1053–1067. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12257
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2013 03:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DK073695, DK081426, DK094779, DK047700, DK073338
- NIDDK Center for Gastrointestinal Biology and Disease. Grant Number: DK034987
- a Pew Scholars in the Biomedical Sciences award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!