These authors contributed equally to this work.
Icm/Dot-dependent inhibition of phagocyte migration by Legionella is antagonized by a translocated Ran GTPase activator
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 977–992, July 2014
How to Cite
Simon, S., Wagner, M. A., Rothmeier, E., Müller-Taubenberger, A. and Hilbi, H. (2014), Icm/Dot-dependent inhibition of phagocyte migration by Legionella is antagonized by a translocated Ran GTPase activator. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 977–992. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12258
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2014 05:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
- Max von Pettenkofer Institute, Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: HI 1511/1-1, SFB914, SPP1580
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!