These authors contributed equally to this work.
The Bordetella pertussis Bps polysaccharide enhances lung colonization by conferring protection from complement-mediated killing
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 1105–1118, July 2014
How to Cite
Ganguly, T., Johnson, J. B., Kock, N. D., Parks, G. D. and Deora, R. (2014), The Bordetella pertussis Bps polysaccharide enhances lung colonization by conferring protection from complement-mediated killing. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 1105–1118. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12264
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2014 06:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: 1R01AI075081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!