Stress granule formation in Entamoeba histolytica: cross-talk between EhMLBP, EhRLE3 reverse transcriptase and polyubiquitinated proteins
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1211–1223, August 2014
How to Cite
Katz, S., Trebicz-Geffen, M. and Ankri, S. (2014), Stress granule formation in Entamoeba histolytica: cross-talk between EhMLBP, EhRLE3 reverse transcriptase and polyubiquitinated proteins. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 1211–1223. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12273
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2014 10:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- Israel Science Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!