The chlamydial organism Simkania negevensis forms ER vacuole contact sites and inhibits ER-stress
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1224–1243, August 2014
How to Cite
Mehlitz, A., Karunakaran, K., Herweg, J.-A., Krohne, G., van de Linde, S., Rieck, E., Sauer, M. and Rudel, T. (2014), The chlamydial organism Simkania negevensis forms ER vacuole contact sites and inhibits ER-stress. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 1224–1243. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12278
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2014 02:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- DFG. Grant Number: SPP1580
- BMBF. Grant Numbers: 13N11019, 13N12507
- German Excellence Initiative to the Graduate school of Life sciences, University of Wuerzburg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!