Co-ordination between BrlA regulation and secretion of the oxidoreductase FmqD directs selective accumulation of fumiquinazoline C to conidial tissues in Aspergillus fumigatus
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1267–1283, August 2014
How to Cite
Lim, F. Y., Ames, B., Walsh, C. T. and Keller, N. P. (2014), Co-ordination between BrlA regulation and secretion of the oxidoreductase FmqD directs selective accumulation of fumiquinazoline C to conidial tissues in Aspergillus fumigatus. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 1267–1283. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12284
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2014 02:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1 R01 Al065728-01, GM084077
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!